Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010

Most people were excited to see 2009 pass, but not me. 2009 was the best year of my life; I married my best friend. I hope that 2010 is as great as 2009!

Mr. Hoosier and I had a BLAST ringing in the New Year with friends. We had a great dinner and then went out!

As 2010 begins, most people have New Year resolutions, but not me. I don't believe in New Year resolutions because most people forget about them after the first month. However I set goals for myself.

Here are my goals for 2010:
1. Read 20 books this year
2. Run 2 Half Marathons
3. This is still iffy, but I think I might want to run a full marathon... I will get back to you on that as it is still in contemplation.
4. Through Girls on the Run, I would like to inspire 5 parents to run a 5k along with their daughter.
5. I want to take a trip to NYC.
6. My goal for Girls on the Run is to use 2010 to make GOTR well known in our community and have solid partners and sponsors before we begin our first season in February 2011.
7. Health/Fitness wise, my goal is to continue to keep my body healthy through working out and eating clean!
8. Cook 2 NEW eat clean recipes per week! This doesn't include our regular faves such as eat clean sweet potato fries..mmmm! I will try and post the recipes that I cook, but don't rely on that ;)
9. Take my dog on more walks- 3 per week is what I am shooting for! Mr. Hoosier is much better at this than me.
10. Call my grandpa more- at least once a week!
11. Be a good, loving, and supportive wife!

Happy New Year, friends. May 2010 bring you the happiness you have always wished for!

Until next time,
H :)

No comments:

Post a Comment