Saturday, January 16, 2010

Snapshot Saturday

I have been absent from the blogging world for over a week; my apologies. Life has been busy with a wonderful celebration of life for Nate, skiing with my family, and a busy week at school. Here are my two pictures for my Snapshot Saturday. As I was finding pictures to post today, I realized that I really need to upload all my fall/winter pictures onto my computer so that I can post them. But until then, here are two photos to enjoy! Have a lovely Saturday... and of course, GO COLTS!!!
Mr. Hoosier and I at Wrigley! I love the Cubs!


Our trip to Lousiville!
Until next time,
H :)



2 comments:

  1. Your blog is darling, I only wish I could tell you how I arrived here! Have a splendid weekend,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am glad I have a reader out there :)

    ReplyDelete