Saturday, January 2, 2010

Snapshot Saturday

Happy Saturday, friends! To me, this is a sad Saturday as I go back to work on Monday. Oh, but alas, I should be lucky that I had two whole weeks off unlike most of the working population. As I sit in my house, sip my coffee, and look out the windows, I start to shiver just looking outdoors. In the midst of a cold, Indiana morning, I suddenly remember being in Mexico with my husband of just a few days and immediately would give anything to go back to the warmth. So, in lieu of that wish, here are a few honeymoon pictures for my Snapshot Saturday. Unfortunately, I will not be seeing the beach or feeling the warmth of Mexico anytime soon, however, it sure makes me excited for San Diego in July. Enjoy :)

Until next time,
H :)

No comments:

Post a Comment