Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A-Z About Me

This week has been pretty dull...

Started summer school on Monday as well as training for my next Half Marathon in October. I ran 3.4 miles with a friend on Monday, did cycling class for my cross training on Tuesday, and had a rest day today. We also continued our painting endeavor; which I don't enjoy all that much, but it has to be finished before I return to full-time school in August (yes, the kids go back to school August 10th)!!

Since I don't too many interesting things to write about I thought I would do a survey that I got from a friend...

Here it goes...

A - Age: 25
B - Bed size: queen
C - Chore you hate: folding laundry.... I can start a load, put it in the dryer, BUT I DESPSE folding it
D - Dog's names: Bailey... named after the famous Indiana Hoosier #22 Damon Bailey
E - Essential start your day item: Coffee and some type of fruit
F - Favorite color: pink, of course
G - Gold or Silver: silver or white gold
H - Height: 5' 3... I used to mind being short back when I was a volleyball player, but now I don't mind
I - Instruments you play: none... my husband claims to play the piano... mind you we have one in our home; he has never played it
J - Job title: Special Education Teacher
K - Kid(s): None... yet.... but someday
L - Living arrangements: Just me, my husband, and our pup... paradise, if you ask me
M - Mom's name: Gail
N - Nicknames: Hol, Hollister
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: partial thyroid removal when I was 17
P - Pet Peeve: hmmm... people that can't drive in the snow... we live in Indiana they should know how to do this by now
Q - Quote from a movie: I don't memorize quotes. I have watched The Holiday 100 times and can't remember a quote from the movie
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: brother, Zachary(19)- sister, Courtney (18)- sister-in-law, Hannah (21)
T - Time you wake up: well, I was waking up at 9 everyday, but since summer school started I have been getting up at 6:15
U- First word that comes to your mind for "U": Umbrella
V - Vegetable you dislike: peas
W - Ways you run late: hit the snooze button too many times or getting in my car and realizing I have to get gas before I go anywhere
X - X-rays you've had: a few... one on my arm when I was little and my teeth
Y - Yummy food you make: I would like to say I am a good cook so I make a lot of yummy food. Tonight I made salmon, mashed potatoes, and green beans. My husband also loves my lasagna.
Z - Zoo favorite: Monkeys or Dolphins


Well, back to the paining I go. We almost have the main living area (foyer, hallways, kitchen, living room, etc.) finished! Hooray!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment