Monday, February 15, 2010

Quick Book Update

So, yesterday I posted that I had finished Book #3 of 2010. Well, I went to the library after that post and checked out two books, one which I had on hold: Something Blue by Emily Giffin, and am now finished with that book- 4 down 16 to go!

Yes, I did just read four books in a row by the same author; creature of habit, I know. However, she has no other books for me to read until she comes out with her next book this summer. So, I am off to find some other great authors to read. I highly reccommed her, that is if you are in to complete chick-lit, like I am.

If you see these books on the book shelves, do not judge a book buy its cover. I passed these books at Barnes and Noble a hundred times, but it wasn't until my running friend reccommended them to me and my response was, "aren't they advice books on how to plan weedings, or plan for babies?" I asked this questions based on the titles Something Borrowed, Something Blue, and Baby Proof. She then told me that they were nothing like that, but just really good novels, so I decided to try them. If you do decided to read them, none of them go in order BESIDES Something Borrowed and Something Blue... you must read those two in that order. So, here are her other books:

Great author and book reccommendations are gracioulsy welcomed; it doesn't have to be chick-lit, I am open to anything.

I am enjoying my snowy President's Day... hope you are too!

Until next time,
H =)

1 comment:

  1. Read The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb. I am totally pimping his book.

    ReplyDelete